There is a significant amount of change surrounding the college experience. Campus minister, Brittanie Gilmore, joins in this episode for a helpful conversation about these transitions. She shares about her experience adjusting to college life after high school and, later, graduating and navigating the transition out of college into working full-time. Finally, she talks about her transition back to campus as a ministry leader several years ago, and how her experiences in the corporate workforce have helped her lead effective ministry on campus.
- What the adjustment from high school to college is like.
- How Brittanie’s faith in Jesus grew during her college years.
- The pressures and stress of life and work after college including long commutes, feeling drained, and maintaining ministry involvement.
- What the transition from working in the corporate world to full time ministry was like.
- Staying encouraged and being patient with yourself while managing major changes in life.
Listen and Subscribe
- Freedom Church of Philadelphia
- Every Nation Campus Philly
- 15 Tips to Help You Grow a College Ministry (free download)
- Join Dave’s email list
Connect with Brittanie
Connect with Dave
Podcast Artwork Credit
Evan Olsen, Ink Blot Media Group