In this episode, Adam Mabry joins for a great conversation dissecting our current culture of outrage and anxiety and his new book, Stop Taking Sides.
- How we have arrived at this current cultural moment, which is marked by constant outrage and anxiety.
- Why Christians should wisely embrace wholistic truth, rather than accepting small pieces of truth and rejecting those which their “tribe” is uncomfortable with.
- What it looks like to “hold truths in tension.”
- Examining areas where we need to embrace complimentary truths.
- How we can grow more Christ-like and virtuous through navigating various disagreements and differences.
- How we can love people while disagreeing on some things.
Listen and Subscribe
- Stop Taking Sides [Book]
- The Art of Rest [Book]
- 15 Tips to Help You Grow a College Ministry (free download)
- Join Dave’s email list
Connect with Adam
Connect with Dave
Podcast Artwork Credit
Evan Olsen, Ink Blot Media Group