How can new college campus ministry efforts be effectively launched and how can new college campus ministry efforts be effectively launched and sustained?
In this interview, Delvin Pikes, of Every Nation Campus, shares about his personal journey to faith in Christ as a college athlete and his new research findings while earning his Doctorate in Ministry from Asbury Theological Seminary. The topic of his research was “Best Practices for Starting New Campus Ministries.”
- How passion trumps experience in starting something new.
- The importance of not being alone when starting a new campus ministry.
- The average number of years in ministry experience before that person is involved in starting a new ministry.
- The connection between college campus ministry and the Apostle Paul’s missionary strategy.
Listen and Subscribe:
- “Reaching the Campus Tribes” by Benson Hines
- “15 Tips to Help You Grow a College Campus Ministry” by Dave Hess
- “Missionary Methods” by Roland Allen
Connect with Delvin:
Connect with Dave:
To access a full transcript of this episode please click here.
Podcast Artwork Credit:
Evan Olsen, Ink Blot Media Group